Top photography for dummies canon
If you looking for photography for dummies canon then you are right place. We are searching for the best photography for dummies canon on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
Best photography for dummies canon
1. Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/tech))
DescriptionYour Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D photography classin a book!
The Canon EOS Rebel T6/1300D offers DLSR users a tool to take photographs truly worth bragging about. This book gives you the pointers and easy-to-follow instruction you need to make sense of your new camera and start taking those stunning shotsright out of its box.
First, it demystifies all the photography terms the pros use, explains your Canon camera's menus and settings, and shows how to take control of color, focus, and lighting. Once you have a grasp on those skills, you can apply your newfound knowledge to get better portraits, action shots, close ups, and other images.
If most of your photography experience has taken place behind the lens of a smartphone, fear not! You'll quickly and easily learn all about your Canon's tools for controlling focus and depth of field, getting vivid color, shooting landscapes, transferring your files to your computer, and so much more.
- Get up to speed on your camera's settings and menu options
- Take quick auto mode shots or be creative with manual settings
- Apply your knowledge to get better portraits and action shots
- Find tips for customizing your camera to suit your unique needs
If you love to take photos and want to up your game with a fantastic DSLR camera, Canon Rebel T6/1300D For Dummies is your fast track to getting picture-perfect snaps in a flash!
2. Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D For Dummies
DescriptionA full-color guide to Canon's exciting new dSLR camera
Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simply a new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D has countless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all. This book covers all the dials, menus, and controls, showing you how to use each one. It explains how to change and use various lenses and offers advice on exposure, focus, printing, using flash, sharing photos online, and much more, all with plenty of full-color examples to show what you can achieve.
- Canon's popular T3i/600D offers a vast array of options for the new dSLR photographer; this book guides you through all the settings, dials, and menus
- Explains how to use Live View mode and record, edit, and play back video
- Provides tips and advice on working with exposure, manipulating focus and color, switching from auto to manual controls, and using lighting creatively
- Shows how to get photos from the camera to the computer, then edit and manage them using different software packages
- Illustrated with full-color photos from the author, showing what you can achieve
This fun and friendly book helps you to quickly and confidently take advantage of the many creative possibilities offered by your new Canon camera.
3. Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D For Dummies
FeatureJohn Wiley Sons
A comprehensive guide to the Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D camerawritten by bestselling For Dummies author Julie AdairKing
Expert author and photography instructor Julie Adair King isexactly who you want to explain Canon's hot new Rebel T5i/700Dcamera for you. Her friendly, step-by-step style - honed to a finepoint from helping over 300,000 readers use their cameras - willhave you snapping great shots on the new Rebel in no time. Find allthe info you need, backed by clear images of camera controls andmenus, so you know exactly what she's explaining, when she'sexplaining it. More than 300 fabulous full-color photos help yousee what you and your DSLR Rebel T5i/700D can achieve.
- Canon's EOS Rebel T5i/700D is an entry-level DSLR camera fromCanon and features an 18 megapixel sensor, full 1080 videocapability, 5fps shooting, and a 3-inch viewscreen
- Covers how to shoot in Auto mode, manage playback, organizeyour images, and get better results from exposure, lighting, focusand color
- Gives you professional editing tricks and offers plenty ofbeautiful full-color images so you can see what you canachieve
- Popular bestselling author Julie Adair King author has writtenmore than 15 For Dummies books on Nikon and Canon cameras,and she helps you really get a feel for the camera
Canon EOS Rebel T5i/700D For Dummies...there's so muchhere to get you on your way to taking great photos!
4. Canon EOS 7D Mark II For Dummies
DescriptionGet great digital shots with your Canon EOS 7D Mark II
This full-color guide to the features and functions of the CanonEOS 7D Mark II makes it easy for first-time users to get the mostout of the camera and capture cool, professional-level photos.Packed with examples on how to create eye-popping digital photos,Canon EOS 7D Mark II For Dummies gives you a plain-Englishtour of the camera's controls, shows how to manipulate focus andcolor, gives step-by-step instructions on how to shoot betterlow-light and action shots, and so much more.
Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras offer full controlover exposure settings while also providing pre-sets and auto modeoptions for beginners. If you're just picking uporconsidering buyinga Canon EOS 7D Mark II camera, this funand friendly guide takes the intimidation out of making sense ofthe bells and whistles so you can get right down to snappingstunning photos.
- Covers shooting in auto mode and using live view and playbackmodes
- Explains how to dial in exposure and use lighting controls
- Includes easy tips for printing, posting photos online, andother ways to share images
- Gives you ten photo editing tricks and pro functions
If you're an amateur photographer who wantsbetter-than-entry-level gear, or a pro looking for a budget camerato add to your collection, Canon EOS 7D Mark II For Dummieshas the information you need to get more bang for your buck out ofthis powerful camera.
5. Digital SLR Photography All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Computers))
DescriptionThe complete beginner's guide to DSLR photography
It doesn't matter if your camera says Canon, Nikon, or Sony on the outside. If a passion for photography is on your inside, this all-encompassing guide will be your new best friend. Packed with instruction on how to take your photos from so-so to stunning, Digital SLR Photography All-in-One For Dummies gives you all the easy-to-follow guidance you need to capture stills, portraits, action shots, and moments in time you'll be proud to share.
Clocking in at over 600 pages, this no-nonsense guide covers it all! From controlling light, color, focus, and exposure to editing images to improve the final productand everything in betweenit's the only guide to DSLR photography you need. If you've caught the photography bug but aren't sure where to turn to improve your skills, you can bank on building an impressive portfolio with the simple tips and tricks provided inside!
- Set the right exposure in any situation
- Know when to use flash and when to turn it off
- Edit your images into masterpieces
- Take better photos of people and places
Get ready to develop your photographer's eye and start snapping shots like the pros.
6. Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D For Dummies
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
DescriptionThe perfect guide to get you up and running with your new Canon dSLR camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D is a popular dSLR camera for those moving up from point-and-shoot for the first time. This full-color guide explains all the buttons, dials, and menus, helping you understand your camera and start using all its features. Plenty of colorful photos from the author's portfolio illustrate what you can achieve. The book covers shooting in auto mode, using the onboard controls, working with Live View, and managing exposure, focus, color, and lighting. It also addresses specific shooting situations, how to get your images from the camera to the computer, and tips on editing and sharing your photos.
- Canon's Rebel T3/1100D is a popular starter camera for those moving from point-and-shoot to SLR; this book helps dSLR newcomers understand and use all the controls
- Covers using all the dials, menus, and modes; working with Live View and playback; dialing in exposure and managing lighting; and shooting in auto mode
- Explains how to get the best images in various situations
- Addresses how to get images from the camera to the computer, editing techniques, and how to print photos or post them online
- Full-color photos from the author's collection show what you can achieve
Anyone moving up to dSLR photography with the Canon T3/1100D will gain skill and confidence from this easy-to-follow guide.
7. Canon EOS 70D For Dummies
Start getting great photos with your Canon EOS 70D rightaway
The Canon EOS 70D features upgraded focusing technology, a 20.2megapixel sensor, and faster frame-per-second shooting. Whetheryou're new to dSLR photography or just getting acquainted with the70D, this handy, full-color guide will have you taking great photosbefore you know it. You'll learn to use all the on-board controls,shoot in auto mode, use live view, control exposure and lighting,manipulate focus and color, transfer your images to the computerfor editing, and share the results in prints or online. Colorfulphotos throughout illustrate what you can achieve.
- Upgraded features in the Canon EOS 70D include a new focusingtechnology that speeds up autofocus for video and live viewshooting, a larger sensor, faster frame-by-frame shooting, and awider ISO range
- This full-color guide explains how to take advantage of all thefeatures; walks you through all the on-board controls, and showshow to shoot in auto mode
- Covers dSLR basics such as dialing in exposure and lightingcontrols, manipulating focus and color, and transferring yourimages from the camera to the computer
- Offers advice for shooting in various common situations andexplains how to post your photos online, make prints, or share themin other ways
Canon EOS 70D For Dummies makes it easy to get terrificphotos with your Canon dSLR camera.
8. Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/tech))
DescriptionGet picture-perfect shots with your Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750D
Your Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750D is capable of taking incredibly cool and truly frame-worthy photos, but unless you know how use it properly your pictures won't be worth a thousand words. Luckily, Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750D For Dummies is packed with the tips, tricks, and instruction you'd gain in a photography course to take the intimidation out of working with your new cameraso you can start taking stunning photos right away.
Assuming no prior experience in photography, this book gets you up to speed on core photography concepts, then shows you how to grasp using the features specific to the Canon EOS Rebel T6i/750D, like working in automatic mode, controlling exposure, selecting the best lens for the job, using shutter and aperture priority modes, knowing how and when to use flash, and so much more. Whether you're looking to capture lovely landscapes, perfect portraits, awesome action shotsor anything in betweenthe friendly guidance you'll find inside offers everything you need to get the shotevery time.
- Get started in automatic mode before working up to advanced features
- Take control of your camera's exposure, lighting, color, and focus settings
- Shoot better portraits and action shots
- Get great shots every timeeven in low light and when composing close-ups
Complemented by online supplements that cover the unique features of the companion T6i/750D at dummies.com, this hands-on guide will take your pictures from bland to beautiful in a flash!
9. Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies (For Dummies Series)
DescriptionThe perennial DSLR bestsellernow expanded with more photography tips
Digital SLR Cameras & Photography For Dummies has remained the top-selling book on DSLR photography since the first edition was published. Now in its Fifth Edition, itcovers the latest technologies in the world of DSLR cameras and photography to help you master the techniques that will take your digital photography skills to the next level. Written in plain English and complemented with full-color photos, this hands-on, friendly guide covers the mechanics of the camera; exposure, lenses, and composition; how to capture action, portrait, and low-light shots; editing and sharing images; tips for improving your digital photography skills; and much more.
Digital SLR cameras offer the mechanisms and flexibility of traditional pro-level cameras with the instant results and output of digital cameras. If you're a proud owner of a DSLR camera and want to take stunning shots that were once only achievable by the pros, this is the guide you need. Written by one of the most recognized authors in digital photography, this accessible resource makes it fast and easy to start capturing professional-quality photos.
- Full-color format helps bring the information to life
- Includes coverage of the latest DSLR cameras to hit the market
- Provides a foundation on exposure settings, file formats, and editing photos
- Offers expanded content on capturing the portraits, action shots, nature shots, and night shots photographers love to take
If you're interested in capturing more than just a "selfie" and truly want to hone the craft of digital SLR photography, Digital SLR Cameras and Photography For Dummies sets you up for success.
10. Canon EOS 77D For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
DescriptionGet pro results from your 77D!
The Canon EOS 77D puts features from higher-end cameras into a model designed for amateur photographersand that's good news for you! Even better, Canon EOS 77D For Dummies makes it easier than ever to start producing pro-level photos. You'll start by getting a grasp on the mysterious terms that photographers throw around and then learn how your camera puts you in control of your image's exposure, color, and focus tools. Plus, you can follow some basic photography recipes to create portraits, nature shots, and action photos worth bragging about.
If you're just getting your hands on your first DSLR camera, you're in for a photographer's delight! With the help of this friendly guide, you'll walk through all the steps of shooting in automatic, scene, or manual mode. Plus, the book is packed with full-color photos designed to explain and illustrate how the 77D can control the focus and color in an imageensuring you'll get the perfect shot every time.
- Find simple steps for shooting better photos
- Learn the tricks the pros use to control exposure settings
- Discover how to capture better light and color
- Get tips for working with more advanced features
Everything you need to take picture-perfect photos with your Canon EOS 77D is inside!