Top 8 bible study books for 2022
If you looking for bible study books then you are right place. We are searching for the best bible study books on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
Best bible study books
1. Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines
- Full-color Bible Charts
- Overviews of the Old and New Testaments
- The Creation
- The Holy Land:
- The Middle East;
- Where Jesus Walked
- Pauls Journeys
- The Tabernacle
- Palm Sunday to Easter
- Christian History Timeline
- Bible Time Line
- How We Got the Bible
- Denominations Comparison
- Islam & Christianity
2. Discerning the Voice of God - Bible Study Book - Revised: How to Recognize When God Speaks
Through 7 sessions, discover the root to clear and daily communication with Godhumble obedience. Learn how surrender unlocks His many blessings intended for us, centers us in His will, and helps us discern His voice in everyday life.
- All-new interactive teaching videos approximately 30-40 minutes per session available for rent or purchase
- Leader tips in the back of the Bible Study Book
- In-depth stories and illustrations
- Personal study to be completed among the 7 group sessions
- Articles and insights from Dr. Tony Evans
- Exercises to equip you post-study
- Challenge yourself in the discipline of daily Bible study.
- Gain practical advice for knowing and understanding Gods voice through His Word.
- Learn to recognize the Holy Spirits character, language, and tone of voice.
- Experience a deeper relationship with God, and strengthen your daily walk with Him.
3. Seamless: Understanding the Bible as One Complete Story (Member Book)
DescriptionIn seven sessions, Seamless covers the people, places, and promises of the Bible, tying them together into the greater story of Scripture. Participants in this study will gain an overarching understanding of the fundamental layout and meaning of the Bible.
4. The Armor of God
FeatureThe Armor of God Bible Study Book
All day, every day, an invisible war rages around you unseen, unheard, yet felt throughout every aspect of your life. A devoted, devilish enemy seeks to wreak havoc on everything that matters to you: your heart, your mind, your marriage, your children, your relationships, your resilience, your dreams, your destiny. But his battle plan depends on catching you unaware and unarmed. If you're tired of being pushed around and caught with your guard down, this study is for you.
The Enemy always fails miserably when he meets a woman dressed for the occasion. The Armor of God, more than merely a biblical description of the believer's inventory, is an action plan for putting it on and developing a personalized strategy to secure victory. (7 Sessions)
- Bible Study Book includes 6 weeks of homework that can be completed between 7 group sessions
- Includes leader helps and perforated prayer cards that can be used to develop a prayer strategy
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Equip women to get serious, specific, and strategic in their discipline of prayer
- Turn challenges and discouragement into opportunities for prayer
- Grow spiritually as you dig deeper into Scripture and expand your understanding of prayer
- Develop and implement practical, purposeful prayer strategies
- Appropriate for new or inexperienced Bible study students as well as those well-versed in Scriptures
- Leaders can be assured of a trusted teacher in every group
- Opportunity for multiple leaders or facilitators
5. 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, 30th Anniversary: Unlock the Scriptures in 15 minutes a day
If you've ever confused the ark of the covenant with the ark of Noah, or Jericho with Jeroboam, Max Anders' classic book, 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, is for you. In just fifteen minutes a day, you'll learn the Bible's key people, events, and doctrines to get more out of God's Word. This simple-to-use, straightforward guide has been recommended by Bible teachers and pastors for thirty years, and now it's available in an expanded thirtieth anniversary editionwith the most requested topics from the original edition restored and updated for today's readers.
- The Arc of Bible History to help you visualize the Bibles overarching themes
- The Story of the Bible summarizing Genesis through Revelation in just a few pages
- The core beliefs of the Christian faith, focusing on the teachings that have united Christians for the last 2,000 years
- 13-week plan that provides teachers every creative and effective tool for teaching the Bible in 30 days
- Fan-favorite bonus content, previously removed, now restored from the original edition
6. Gideon - Bible Study Book: Your Weakness. God's Strength.
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
Gideon: Your weakness. Gods strength. is a 7 session women's Bible study by Priscilla Shirer. When we hear the name Gideon, most of us think about his 300 soldiers or the fleece he laid out under the evening sky. But Gideons story is so much bigger than thatbigger than any one man and his mark on Israels history. Like everything else in the Bible, this is a story about God and His people. His love for them, as well as His strength operating in spite of their weaknesseven through their weakness. And because Gods people includes you and me, Gideons story is also about usour lives, our doubts, our struggles, and our possibilities as believers. From a state of fear, weakness, and insecurity, Gideon emerged as Israel's hero, filled with God's presence and His passion for deliverance. This study will encourage you to recognize your weakness as the key that the Lord gives you to unlock the full experience of His strength in your life. In what ways do you feel insufficient? Those places create the greatest opportunity to experience the sufficiency of God. Instead of ignoring, neglecting, or trying to escape your weaknesses, see them as the gifts that they are, given specifically and strategically by God to unlock the door of Gods strength.
- Bible Study Book with leader helps
- 7 group sessions
- Look at the big picture, how God sovereignly positioned Gideon into it, and what it all means for us today as He unfolds our part in His plans
- Designed for anyone who has ever felt insufficient, ill-equipped, incompetent, or outnumbered. In other words, anyone and everyone
- See your weaknesses as Gods greatest strengths
- Instead of hiding from your weaknesses, find the God-given strength to face your fears and do what God is calling you to do
- Challenges participants to see God in a much bigger way, experience Him more fully, and tap into His power and presence in a fresh way
7. Finding I AM - Bible Study Book: How Jesus Fully Satisfies the Cry of Your Heart
Join Lysa TerKeurst on the streets of Israel to explore the seven I AM statements of Jesus found in the Gospel of John. Through this interactive, in-depth study we will be trading feelings of emptiness and depletion for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is like never before.
Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
Five weeks of personal study segments to complete between six weeks of group sessions
Four days, with an optional fifth day, of study within each week of personal study
Find freedom in difficult circumstances by learning how to shift from slave mentality to set free mentality
Discover how Jesus is the key to satisfaction by learning the crucial significance behind each of His I AM statements
Trade feelings of emptiness for the fullness of knowing who Jesus is
Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John
8. Self-Study Bible Course (Expanded)
- How can I have victory over sin?
- What is Gods plan for healing our bodies?
- How can I know I will go to heaven when I die?
- What is Gods plan for prosperity?
- How can I receive answers to my prayers?
- What does the future hold for me?