Top 7 practical programming python 3 for 2022
If you looking for practical programming python 3 then you are right place. We are searching for the best practical programming python 3 on the market and analyze these products to provide you the best choice.
Best practical programming python 3
1. Practical Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Python 3.6
2. Practical Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Python 3 (Pragmatic Programmers)
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
This book is for anyone who wants to understand computer programming. You'll learn to program in a language that' s used in millions of smartphones, tablets, and PCs. You'll code along with the book, writing programs to solve real-world problems as you learn the fundamentals of programming using Python 3. You'll learn about design, algorithms, testing, and debugging, and come away with all the tools you need to produce quality code. In this second edition, we've updated almost all the material, incorporating the lessons we've learned over the past five years of teaching Python to people new to programming.
You don't need any programming experience to get started. First, you'll get a detailed introduction to Python and to programming. You'll find out exactly what happens when your programs are executed. Through real-world examples, you'll learn how to work with numbers, text, big data sets, and files. Then you'll see how to create and use your own data types.
The incremental examples show you the steps and missteps that happen while developing programs, so you know what to expect when you tackle a problem on your own. Inspired by "How to Design Programs" (HtDP), you'll learn a six-step recipe for designing functions, which helps you as you start to learn the concepts--and becomes an integral part of writing programs by the end.
As you learn to use the fundamental programming tools in the first half of the book, you'll see how to document and organize your code so that you and other programmers can more easily read and understand it. Beyond the basics, you'll learn how to ensure that your programs are reliable, and how to work with databases, download data from the web automatically, and build user interfaces. Most importantly, you'll learn how to think like a professional programmer.
You'll need to download Python 3, available from "python.org". With that download comes IDLE, the editor we use for writing and running Python programs. (If you use Linux, you may need to installPython 3 and IDLE separately.)
3. Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
FeatureAutomate the Boring Stuff with Python Practical Programming for Total Beginners
DescriptionIf youve ever spent hours renaming files or updating hundreds of spreadsheet cells, you know how tedious tasks like these can be. But what if you could have your computer do them for you?
In Automate the Boring Stuff with Python, youll learn how to use Python to write programs that do in minutes what would take you hours to do by handno prior programming experience required. Once youve mastered the basics of programming, youll create Python programs that effortlessly perform useful and impressive feats of automation to:
Search for text in a file or across multiple files
Create, update, move, and rename files and folders
Search the Web and download online content
Update and format data in Excel spreadsheets of any size
Split, merge, watermark, and encrypt PDFs
Send reminder emails and text notifications
Fill out online forms
Step-by-step instructions walk you through each program, and practice projects at the end of each chapter challenge you to improve those programs and use your newfound skills to automate similar tasks.
Dont spend your time doing work a well-trained monkey could do. Even if youve never written a line of code, you can make your computer do the grunt work. Learn how in Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Note: The programs in this book are written to run on Python 3.
4. Django 2 Web Development Cookbook: 100 practical recipes on building scalable Python web apps with Django 2, 3rd Edition
Create unbelievably fast, robust and secure web apps with Django Web Framework and Python 3.6
- Discover solutions to a variety of web application scenarios, leveraging the power of the Django framework
- Understand URL routing, models, forms, templates, and RESTful services with Django 2.14
- Test, deploy, and scale your web applications efficiently with Amazon Web Services
Django is a framework designed to balance rapid web development with high performance. It handles high levels of user traffic and interaction, integrates with a variety of databases, and collects and processes data in real time. This book follows a task-based approach to guide you through developing with the Django 2.1 framework, starting with setting up and configuring Docker containers and a virtual environment for your project.
In the final chapters, you'll learn programming and debugging tricks and discover how collecting data from different sources and providing it to others in various formats can be a breeze. By the end of the book, you'll learn how to test and deploy projects to a remote dedicated server and scale your application to meet user demands.
What you will learn
- Get started with the basic configuration necessary to start any Django project
- Build a database structure out of reusable model mixins
- Secure web applications against malicious usage and address common performance bottlenecks
- Integrate with, and extend, the Django CMS
- Construct and manage complex and deep hierarchies
- Import data from local sources and external web services and export it to third parties
Who this book is for
This book is designed for Python developers working on fast and secure web apps that can scale over time. You'll also find this book useful if you want to upgrade to latest Django framework. A background in Python 3 along with basic knowledge of the Django framework will be useful.
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Django 2.1
- Database Structure and Modeling
- Forms and Views
- Custom Template Filters and Tags
- Model Administration
- Security and Performance
- Django CMS
- Hierarchical Structures
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Bells and Whistles
- Testing and Deployment
5. Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way: The Next Step for New Python Programmers (Zed Shaw's Hard Way Series)
Transform Your Ideas into High-Quality Python Code!
Zed Shaw has perfected the worlds best system for becoming a truly effective Python 3.x developer. Follow it and you will succeedjust like the tens of millions of programmers hes already taught. You bring the discipline, commitment, and persistence; the author supplies everything else.
In Learn Python 3 the Hard Way, Zed Shaw taught you the basics of Programming with Python 3. Now, in Learn More Python 3 the Hard Way, youll go far beyond the basics by working through 52 brilliantly crafted projects. Each one helps you build a key practical skill, combining demos to get you started and challenges to deepen your understanding. Zed then teaches you even more in 12 hours of online videos, where he shows you how to break, fix, and debug your code.
First, youll discover how to analyze a concept, idea, or problem to implement in software. Then, step by step, youll learn to design solutions based on your analyses and implement them as simply and elegantly as possible. Throughout, Shaw stresses process so you can get started and build momentum, creativity to solve new problems, and quality so youll build code people can rely on.
- Manage complex projects with a programmers text editor
- Leverage the immense power of data structures
- Apply algorithms to process your data structures
- Master indispensable text parsing and processing techniques
- Use SQL to efficiently and logically model stored data
- Learn powerful command-line tools and skills
- Combine multiple practices in complete projects
Itll be hard at first. But soon, youll just get itand that will feel great!
This course will reward you for every minute you put into it. Soon, youll go beyond merely writing code that runs: youll craft high-quality Python code that solves real problems. Youll be a serious Python programmer.
Perfect for Everyone Whos Already Started Working with Python, including Junior Developers and Seasoned Python Programmers Upgrading to Python 3.6+
Register your product at informit.com/register for convenient access to downloads, updates, and/or corrections as they become available.
6. A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming (4th Edition)
The Most Useful Tutorial and Reference, with Hundreds of High-Quality Examples for Every Popular Linux Distribution
First Sobell taught people how to use Linux . . . now he teaches you the power of Linux. A must-have book for anyone who wants to take Linux to the next level.
Jon maddog Hall, Executive Director, Linux International
Discover the Power of LinuxCovers macOS, too!
- Learn from hundreds of realistic, high-quality examples, and become a true command-line guru
- Covers MariaDB, DNF, and Python 3
- 300+ page reference section covers 102 utilities, including macOS commands
For use with all popular versions of Linux, including Ubuntu, Fedora, openSUSE, Red Hat, Debian, Mageia, Mint, Arch, CentOS, and macOSLinux is todays dominant Internet server platform. System administrators and Web developers need deep Linux fluency, including expert knowledge of shells and the command line. This is the only guide with everything you need to achieve that level of Linux mastery. Renowned Linux expert Mark Sobell has brought together comprehensive, insightful guidance on the tools sysadmins, developers, and power users need most, and has created an outstanding day-to-day reference, updated with assistance from new coauthor Matthew Helmke.
This title is 100 percent distribution and release agnostic. Packed with hundreds of high-quality, realistic examples, it presents Linux from the ground up: the clearest explanations and most useful information about everything from filesystems to shells, editors to utilities, and programming tools to regular expressions.
Use a Mac? Youll find coverage of the macOS command line, including macOS-only tools and utilities that other Linux/UNIX titles ignore.
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, Fourth Edition, is the only guide to deliver
- A MariaDB chapter to get you started with this ubiquitous relational database management system (RDBMS)
- A masterful introduction to Python for system administrators and power users
- In-depth coverage of the bash and tcsh shells, including a complete discussion of environment, inheritance, and process locality, plus coverage of basic and advanced shell programming
- Practical explanations of core utilities, from aspell to xargs, including printf and sshfs/curlftpfs, PLUS macOSspecific utilities from ditto to SetFile
- Expert guidance on automating remote backups using rsync
- Dozens of system security tips, including step-by-step walkthroughs of implementing secure communications using ssh and scp
- Tips and tricks for customizing the shell, including step values, sequence expressions, the eval builtin, and implicit command-line continuation
- High-productivity editing techniques using vim and emacs
- A comprehensive, 300-plus-page command reference section covering 102 utilities, including find, grep, sort, and tar
- Instructions for updating systems using apt-get and dnf
- And much more, including coverage of BitTorrent, gawk, sed, find, sort, bzip2, and regular expressions
7. Python Unit Test Automation: Practical Techniques for Python Developers and Testers
Quickly learn how to automate unit testing of Python 3 code with Python 3 automation libraries, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest.
This book explores the important concepts in software testing and their implementation in Python 3 and shows you how to automate, organize, and execute unit tests for this language.This knowledge is often acquired by reading source code, manuals, and posting questions on community forums, which tends to be a slow and painful process.
Python Unit Test Automationwill allow you to quickly ramp up your understanding of unit test libraries for Python 3 through the practical use ofcode examples and exercises.All of which makes this book a great resource for software developers and testers who want to get started with unit test automation in Python 3 and compare the differences with Python 2.
This short work is your must-have quick start guide to mastering the essential concepts of software testing in Python.
- Essential concepts in software testing
- Various test automation libraries for Python, such as doctest, unittest, nose, nose2, and pytest
- Test-driven development and best practices for test automation in Python
- Code examples and exercises