How to buy the best woodworking for kids?
When you want to find woodworking for kids, you may need to consider between many choices. Finding the best woodworking for kids is not an easy task. In this post, we create a very short list about top 10 the best woodworking for kids for you. You can check detail product features, product specifications and also our voting for each product. Let’s start with following top 10 woodworking for kids:
Best woodworking for kids
1. The All-New Woodworking for Kids
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
2. Lakeshore Build-It-Yourself Woodworking Kit
FeatureIntroduce kids to woodworking-with real tools and supplies
Over 80 smooth pine pieces, including a lightweight hammer and nails
Encourages creativity as kids strengthen problem solving and motor skills
For ages 4-11 years
DescriptionImagine it, then build it! Kids create project after project using smooth pine pieces in a wide variety of shapes. We've also included a lightweight hammer, plus nails, a guide with instructions for multiple projects and more-all in a handy 7 3/4" x 12" box. Kit includes a total of over 80 pieces.
3. Woodshop 101 For Kids: 21 Woodworking Lessons: Teach the Basics of Woodworking. 14 Woodworking Projects For Parents and Kids To Build Together
DescriptionDo you know a child who wants to learn how to build things with wood, but you don't know the first thing about woodworking? No problem!
"Woodshop 101 for Kids" is written as a woodworking curriculum for your kids, it's not just another book that has woodworking projects for kids. Each lesson is laid out step by step so it's easy to understand. Here's what you get:
* Fun projects that kids will want to build.
* Projects are designed to build confidence.
* Every project has a "Things You Need" box so you'll know to have on hand.
* A cutlist is provided that tells exactly what size to cut each piece of wood.
* All the head scratching has been done for you.
* All you and your kids have to do is follow along, it's that simple!
In "Woodshop 101 for Kids" Your Kids Will Learn...
* 21 woodworking lessons that teach the basics of woodworking.
* A simple way to read a tape measure.
* How to swing a hammer correctly so nails aren't bent and fingers don't get smashed!
* How to saw a straight line (most adults can't do this)!
* How to set up and use a block plane correctly.
* How to finish your projects so they'll last a lifetime.
* Why math is so important when doing woodworking (like fractions, geometry, etc.).
* Science - Basic laws of physics - Force, friction, and Inertia.
* And last but not least, your kids will learn valuable life skills they will keep with them for the rest of their lives!
YOUR CHILD'S SAFETY IS OUR BIGGEST CONCERN!
You only need simple hand tools to build every project in the book. This is much safer than using power tools and allows younger kids to get involved. Using only hand tools has another HUGH advantage: You won't have to go out and spend a bunch of money on tools. You already own most of the tools you'll need!
Here's a list of the projects you can build:
* Peg Game (easy to build and play, tough to beat!)
* Crosscut Box (a jig to help cut boards straight)
* Birdhouse (a must for any woodworker!)
* Toolbox / Art Caddy(customize your to hold tools or art supplies)
* Baseball Rack (holds a baseball, bat, and glove)
* Pencil holder (rotates to easily find the right one)
* Battleship (built from scrap pieces of wood)
* Media Storage Rack (small in size but holds 75 DVDs)
* Step Stool (sturdy, and just the right height)
* Two for One Bird-feeder (holds seeds and suet)
* Workbench (with information on customizing to your child)
* Doll Cradle (for that special doll)
* Marshmallow Catapult (our most popular project!)
* Planter Box (made to last for years outdoors)
Children are visual and that's why we didn't skimp on the pictures. There are 188 pages with over 280 pictures throughout the book. There are also many graphs, illustrations and definition blocks that will help avoid any confusion about what the lesson is teaching.
Why Woodworking for Kids is so IMPORTANT!
* It builds self-esteem
* It builds self-confidence
* It builds a sense of accomplishment
* It builds creativity
* It builds stronger relationships between you and your children!
- What's the age range for "Woodshop 101 for Kids"?
* A general guideline is 7-13 yrs/old, but there's much more than age to consider. Reading ability, motor skills, and attention span are really what's important when trying to decide if your child is old enough. I've had 5 year old kids do very well with the material in this book (with much more supervision of course).
4. Hi-Spec 12 Piece Young Builders Tool Set & Tool Belt with REAL Hand Tools, Accessories, Eye Protection & Tool Pouch (Waists 27+) for Home DIY, Carpentry and Woodworking Projects (Blue) - Great Gift
Feature🔹 MY FIRST TOOL KIT: You are never too young to begin building your dreams! This kid's tool kit is the perfect beginner set for any child with an active imagination - let them stimulate their minds while learning essential skills and making their ideas reality. Give a great gift to a child, grandchild, nephew, niece or just small friend and open their minds to their world of DIY while creating results they can be proud of!
🔹 GREAT AUTHENTIC TOOLS - PRACTICAL USAGE: Don't buy throw-away toy tools - invest in a set that will last and that have practical usage! This set includes a range of most popular tools such as screwdrivers, hammer, file, clamps, ruler and even safety goggles to keep little eyes safe. Great for woodworking, DIY and decorating projects around the house - with this set they can finally lend a hand to mum or dad!
🔹 TOOL BELT - THE PROFESSIONAL FEEL: Get the complete look with a piece of equipment that is essential in carpentry and junior woodworking projects - safe and practical, with plenty of space for tools including pencil slots as well as deeper pockets. Boost your young builder's confidence with his or her own real tool belt. Suitable for waists 27" (68cm) and up
🔹 BUILD THE LEGACY: Children have brilliant minds, and need outlets for their minds - with this set you can teach your child while encouraging their creativity. Let them feel like an adult and realize all the wonderful ideas they have in their mind while spending time with their parent or grandparent. Tools are not toys and should always be used with adult supervision
🔹 REAL TOOLS - QUALITY MATERIALS: Tools are made from a high-grade steel alloy and chrome plated to resist rust so are fully functional for real DIY applications including hanging pictures and decorations, woodworking, assembling furniture or even building a tree house. A small grip diameter makes these easy to grip by smaller hands and reducing wrist and arm fatigue
DescriptionYou're Never Too Young To Begin Your Masterpiece!
Introduce your child, grandchild, niece or nephew to DIY now and let them being building their dreams with AUTHENTIC TOOLS!
This set of REAL and PRACTICAL tools is great for children and kids with a vivid imagination and will allow them to help parents and grown-ups in a range of decorating, DIY, woodworking and other home maintenance tasks
- Practical usage - not just a throw away tool set but a set of real, useful tools that can be used to create real results!
- Tool Belt Storage and Eye protection - DIY needs to be taken seriously
- Smaller sizes are easier to grip by smaller hands!
*These tools are not toys and should always be used with adult supervision*
600D Bag/ Waist Bag (Adjustable Size waist 28" - 43")
Includes pencil and ruler slots and deep pockets so stuff won't fall out
Spring Carabiner Hook
To attach and carry items
Children's Safety Goggles (Universal Size)
Protects eyes and teaches safe work practices
8oz Mini Claw Hammer (10"*4.5")
For banging and pulling nails. Smaller size for smaller hands
2 x Screwdrivers (100mm):
2 x Blue Mini Nylon Spring Clamps
For holding work items together. With rubber handles
For precision marking & measuring
For accurate measuring
- Fulfilled By Amazon: Free returns for items within 30 days of shipment receipt
- Hi-SpecTM Warranty: All our products meet international standards of testing and are guaranteed against defects in design, material and workmanship
5. The Kids' Building Workshop: 15 Woodworking Projects for Kids and Parents to Build Together
FeatureThe Kids Building Workshop 15 Woodworking Projects for Kids and Parents to Build Together
6. Wood Shop: Handy Skills and Creative Building Projects for Kids
With step-by-step photographs and clear instructions, aspiring woodworkers learn essential skills such as how to drive a nail, use a power drill, measure twice, cut once, and saw correctly. Then the fun begins, with17cool and creative projects kids can build to furnish the wood shop, decorate their bedrooms and homes, and create their own play equipment. Favorite projects include Tic-Tac-Toe-To Go!, One-Board Birdhouse, a Tool Tote, and a hanging Twinkle Light. Wood Shop is the perfect gift for tinkerers, young makers, fans of LEGO toys, and aspiring carpenters and engineers.
7. Original Hobby Wood Craft 3D Puzzles (Set of 5 Includes Biplane, Seaplane, Helicopter, Boat, Jeep) with 5 Sets of Paints
Feature5-pack of puzzles with 5 paint sets (each paint set has red, yellow, blue, green, white, and black)
Includes Helicopter, Lifeboat, Jeep, Seaplane, and Airplane
Wood 3D puzzle. Punch out pre-cut shapes, assemble and paint.
No tools or glue required!
Get the 5-pack and divide among all the craft and puzzle lovers in your life for the holidays! Can work as a stocking stuffer!
DescriptionThis 3D puzzle pack is a great STEAM toy for kids and adults alike. This educational craft employs problem-solving, spatial visualization, and fine motor skills, plus fosters imaginative play! Not for children under 3; choking hazard.
8. The Big Book of Weekend Woodworking: 150 Easy Projects (Big Book of ... Series)
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
9. DIY Deluxe Foam Wood Kids Construction Tool Workshop Kit
FeatureDIY deluxe workshop is an awesome project kit for kids (90 piece set)
Kit includes imitation foam wood of various sizes for real sawing, cutting, and nailing
Tools include saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrenches, clamp, caliper, tape measure, pen knife, levels and more!
Also includes many screws, washers, and nails
Build anything you can imagine, or use the included project guide
DescriptionBuild fun DIY projects with your tool workshop kit!
This DIY deluxe workshop kit has everything your child needs to build a plane or one of many other projects. The guidebook includes 6 projects: toolbox, birdhouse, car, plane, speed boat, and sailboat. This kit includes 18pc of imitation foam wood of various sizes. Enough to build 1-2 projects. The foam wood is easily shaped using the tools provided. This workshop includes saw, hammer, screwdriver, wrenches, clamp, caliper, tape measure, pen knife, levels and more! Also includes many screws, washers, and nails to connect the various foam pieces. Build your dream project! Safe, Easy to Use, NO MESS!
10. WORKPRO 23-piece Children's Real Tool Kit with Bag
FeatureThe tools in this kit are not replica. They are real tools.
Everything needed for all types of building and wood working projects
Drop forged, heat treated steel tools for durability
Comes in a convenient zip-up bag
Intended for use for by children 4 yrs and older
DescriptionThe Set includes:
1pc 5-1/4"" Scissors
1pc Mini long nose pliers
1pc Mini slip joint pliers
4pc 3/4"" Clamps
1pc Mini tape
1pc 6"" Tri. square ruler
1pc 10"" ruler
2pc D ring
1pc Pencil sharpener
1pc Safety googles
1pc Storage bag
1pc 4oz Claw hammer
2pc Stubby screwdrivers: 1/4" x 1-1/2", PH2 x 1-1/2"